App Annie helps people build amazing mobile businesses.
How will you be doing this?
- Work with some of the most exciting, ground-breaking companies in tech. Accounts would include the region’s top internet giants, up and coming app publishers, F500 companies, and world’s most well known global brands.
- This role will proactively generate net new upsell revenue from existing customers. The role will also be tasked with renewing customers’ existing SaaS subscriptions.
- The Account Manager will work closely with the Customer Success team to drive adoption and engagement within existing accounts.
This Account Manager will become a trusted advisor and will excel at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the mobile market.
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree with proof of academic success.
- 5+ years of sales experience in data analytics, SaaS, market data, or performance marketing in Japan.
- Experience in account management, with a deep understanding of important processes in a customer’s annual contract cycle
- A keenly developed competitive nature and internal drive to succeed.
- A consistent track record of attaining quotas and goals. Top performers are encouraged.
- The technical aptitude to master a complex, data-oriented product.
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation.
- Excellent consultative selling skills and expert knowledge of sales methodologies and processes.
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm.
- A thorough understanding of the mobile ecosystem is highly desired.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, and Google suite.
- Native level Japanese and business level English
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed
- 16 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Great health insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).
- 2021 WFH Equipment Perk 42,890 JPY.
- Wellbeing Allowance added to your paycheck- Use this allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Home Internet Allowance added to your paycheck. Use this allowance to cover a secure, stable internet connection
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy
Why choose App Annie?
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. App Annie’s mission to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. The company created the mobile app data market and is committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. More than 1,100 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide.
Yes, I want this job!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
See jobs at Bluecore