Something about us...
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
I manage the go-to-market strategy for the world’s leading mobile market SaaS data analytics platform. I have a significant influence on the product and marketing strategies for the company. I partner with senior product, design, marketing, and sales leadership.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
GTM Strategy, New Product Introduction and Launch
- Be the industry expert, conducting on-going market research to identify industry-specific opportunities for positioning, differentiation, and growth
- Focus competitive intelligence through an industry lens, to focus and highlight competitive differentiation at the vertical use case level
- Define new competitive sets as data.ai expands its offerings and solutions
- Align new platform releases with industry messaging and vertical solutions
- Develop go-to-market strategies in support of new product and feature releases.
- Program manage cross-functional launch deliverables across Product, Marketing, Revenue Operations, Sales Enablement, and Support.
- Drive customer marketing initiatives and programs to accelerate product adoption and work cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success teams, and all Marketing groups, mainly Customer Marketing.
- Define positioning, messaging, and use cases to connect with and nurture leads throughout marketing programs.
- Manage the creation of collateral and assets that support launches and on-going marketing programs, by ensuring content needs are met from initial awareness through acquisition.
Enablement & GTM Readiness
- Coordinate closely with the sales enablement team on new product and feature introductions by providing critical assets (call scripts, FAQs, enablement videos, etc.)
- Define account and industry marketing plans (including Account-Based Marketing, growth programs, and C-level activities)
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- You have worked in the mobile space and understand the pain points and challenges that our users in the mobile space (product managers, game designers, mobile marketers, etc.) experience daily.
- You are a B2B product marketer, with lots of experience telling stories/value propositions
- You understand the mobile B2B2C journey
- You have worked closely with Sales and Marketing to develop GTM strategy.
- You have worked closely with product teams to develop product strategy.
- You have have been an Customer Success Manager or a Solution Engineer in mobile/digital
- Ideally, you are currently involved in product marketing at a company which builds and sells a SaaS delivered analytics platform.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) from a top tier university.
- 5-8 years of relevant professional experience
- 100% digital aware: always on the watch for new innovative ways and tactics to improve our online reach.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and extremely comfortable presenting and speaking in front of a room.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial with ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure in a fast paced and shifting environment.
- Energy and creativity are key characteristics that describe you and the work you do. You just make it happen. Boom!
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Holistic wellbeing for all employees including a Wellbeing allowance and a Wellness Benefits bundle
- A $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- 90 Day Passport program - work from anywhere in the world for 90 days / year.
- Got Lunch? We allow $15 per week expensed (country equivalent) for lunch
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Earn up to $10,000 a referred hire.
- And much more
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Yes, I want this job!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.