Something about us...
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What you can tell your friends that you do:
As the Senior Product Manager for Growth, I help fuel App Annie’s growth by executing product-led growth strategies that span customer acquisition, trial, onboarding, and adoption. I align marketing and sales goals of lead generation with longer-term customer success and product measurements of onboarding and adoption. I assess the mix of capabilities offered between our free and paid offerings to balance top-of-funnel demand generation with downstream monetization goals. I collaborate across the sales, marketing, product, design and engineering teams in order to experiment and test new experiences and features in order to accelerate customer time-to-value and drive new customer engagement.
You will be responsible for and take pride in….
- Defining and leading the growth roadmaps to accelerate our free-to-paid customer journey and remove adoption friction through product enhancements and experimentation.
- Driving cross-functional execution and teamwork between the marketing, sales, engineering, and design organization to align, prioritize, and launch growth-focused projects.
- Analyzing and optimizing the mix of capabilities across our free, lite and paid offerings.
- Defining and analyzing acquisition and onboarding funnels and conversion rates in order to identify investment areas to reduce onboarding friction.
- Preparing product roadmaps, wireframes, and strategy briefs to drive the early phases of our customer lifecycle: customer acquisition, onboarding, trial, and adoption.
You should recognize yourself in the following...
- 5+ years of product management experience working closely with marketing and/or sales teams.
- You have growth product management and/or online marketing experience in the tech sector.
- You have experience in conversion rate optimization, growth strategy, digital analytics, and understanding of data science and statistics.
- You have previous experience leading web or mobile user journeys, for SaaS or subscriptions businesses.
- You have in-depth knowledge of product analytics platforms like Heap, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Amplitude or Mixpanel.
- You have in-depth knowledge of A/B or multivariant testing platforms like Adobe Target or Optimizely.
- You enjoy working in a dynamic environment where every day brings new challenges that demand creative solutions.
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Holistic wellbeing for all employees including a Wellbeing allowance and a Wellness Benefits bundle
- A $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- 90 Day Passport program - work from anywhere in the world for 90 days / year.
- Got Lunch? We allow $15 per week expensed (country equivalent) for lunch
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Earn up to $10,000 a referred hire.
- And much more
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
Yes, I want this job!
Yes, I want this job!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.