Something about us...
data.ai is the mobile standard and the trusted source for the digital economy. Our vision is to be the first Unified Data AI company that combines consumer and market data to provide insights powered by artificial intelligence. We passionately serve enterprise clients to create winning digital experiences for their customers.
We care deeply about our high performance culture and operate as a global team. We have set excellence as our standard, hold each other accountable, continuously push innovation and win with style.
We are a remote-first company as we trust our people to get it done from the location that works for them.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
“As a Data Analyst at data.ai I help analyze, monitor and deliver comprehensive and high quality App market data to app professionals. I am empowered to work independently with the support from team members spread across Asia and EMEA. I am the key contributor to the new and existing product data quality analysis and convert it into an actionable insight. I help build, maintain and enhance the monitoring system with systematic and statistical measurement to ensure the entire core Intelligence data quality. I work closely with Product Managers, Data Scientists and Engineering team to develop, sustain and improve our product and ship it to the customers with pride.”
You will be responsible and take pride in...
As a Data Analyst, you will be working on data profiling, data cleansing, data quality monitoring and root cause analysis which includes:
- Take full responsibility for data.ai core Intelligence data quality.
- Deep understanding of the structure and relationship in a large, complex dataset.
- Own the data monitoring and develop automated and reusable solutions to secure our daily data quality.
- Work at the front line to troubleshoot in a quick and efficient manner when an issue arises.
- Identify and implement improvements to monitoring and data quality control.
- Perform in-depth analysis for the product quality and provide strong support to the stakeholders such as product managers and data scientists.
- Understand the end to end data pipeline and the methodology and improve it together with data scientists and data modeling team.
- Handle client queries and ad-hoc requests from external teams to keep trust in our data quality.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
- 2+ years working experience in data quality or data analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or equivalent practical experience.
- Proficient in SQL, Python, R or similar data analytic tools.
- Experience in quantitative data analysis, data processing and visualization.
- Experience in Big Data or BI solutions is a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving skills including analyzing problems and stories hidden by huge amounts of data.
- Being flexible to multitask and reprioritize tasks quickly based on the project needs.
- An ability to work both independently and as part of a remote team to locate the root cause and come up with solutions.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Feel comfortable to explain the issues and solutions from analysis to the stakeholders from a wide variety of backgrounds, e.g. product managers, data scientists and engineering etc.
- Self motivated and strong ownership. Be sensitive about any potential issues inside the production dataset.
- Great sense of accountability and attention to the details to proactively respond to the troubleshooting.
- You’re an app fanatic, positively curious and a technology enthusiast.
- Becoming better at what you do every day.
Some of the total rewards we offer…
- Holistic wellbeing for all employees including a Wellbeing allowance and a Wellness Benefits bundle
- A $1,000 (country equivalent) WFH allowance
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- 90 Day Passport program - work from anywhere in the world for 90 days / year.
- Got Lunch? We allow $15 per week expensed (country equivalent) for lunch
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
- Generous Employee Referral Bonus program. Earn up to $10,000 a referred hire.
- And much more
Ask your recruiter for a full list of total rewards and benefits specific to your region!
About App Annie
About us App Annie delivers the most trusted app market data and insights for your business to succeed in the global app economy. Over 900,000 registered members rely on App Annie to better understand the app market, their businesses and the opportunities around them. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with 450 employees across 15 global offices. App Annie has received $157 million in financing, including from investors such as Sequoia Capital, Institutional Venture Partners, IDG Capital Partners, e.ventures, Greenspring Associates, and Greycroft Partners. Learn more at www.appannie.com. App Annie is an international team of super-talented people from different cultural backgrounds (Beijing, San Francisco, Vancouver and more). We offer lots of responsibility in your role, and room for you to grow with the company. And beyond personal growth, you’ll help make a great impact on App Annie’s success as a whole. With regular exposure to C-level executives, VPs, and Silicon Valley entrepreneurs you’ll have the opportunity to learn a ton from experts in their fields.
Want to learn more about App Annie? Visit App Annie's website.
Palantir builds software that connects data, technologies, humans and environments.