Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Simply put, this role is a SaaS Sales "Hunter" with a track record of closing new business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years selling SaaS Solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50K - $500K/year. In addition, candidates should have at least 8+ years overall industry experience.
Stronger fit exists with those who have experience working with small-to-mid-sized companies and understand the hands-on culture of a smaller enterprise sales organization. Ideally, your product sales experience focuses on non-ERP solutions. Experience selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, digital media publishing or content marketing solutions would be the best fit. Prior experience should include collaboration with Marketing/Sales Enablement team including input into the lead generation process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required. Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools.
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.