Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
On the mobile team, our customer is the engineer. That means we build bulletproof, performant, adaptable SDKs that support any environment you throw at it. We build SDKs that the worlds best app engineers are excited to put in their app. The APIs must be clean and intuitive, the integration must be quick and easy, and the footprint must be minimal.
As a member of the mobile team you will be contributing to SDKs that the worlds top apps use to understand and engage their users. Your code will run on hundreds of millions of devices and you’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple platforms. You will be on the bleeding edge of mobile development, working with a great team and owning critical pieces of our product.
WHO YOU ARE
- BS in Computer Science and 6+ years of relevant experience
- 5+ years iOS development experience
- Strong coding experience in Objective C
- Should have worked with most of the following: multithread coding, memory/performance debugging, UI development, continuous integration, build systems, code libraries/apis, mobile dependency managers (ie CocoaPods, Gradle, Carthage)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience coding in Swift, HTML/JS, Ruby
- Experience in multiple mobile platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Fitbit, Minsk - Belarus
Application Security Engineer
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
CMC Team Leader, Oncology (655)
Bluebird Bio, Cambridge, MA, USA
Sr Premier Support Engineer
Hortonworks, Mumbai, India
3D Printing Engineer
Desktop Metal, Main Office - Burlington
Services Architect (Washington, DC)
Okta, Washington, DC