Director of Go-To-Market (GTM) Enablement
Appboy, New York
Customer relationship suite for marketers
WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Braze (formerly Appboy) is seeking a dynamic individual to join our Go-To-Market (GTM) Team to build and oversee employee, partner and client-facing training programs. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting, innovative, team-oriented environment where you will partner with GTM Leadership to execute on enablement efforts mapped to overall business objectives. Your primary responsibility will be to own the enablement function for our GTM team and ensure that all programs are continually being enhanced through best in class content, delivery methods, tools, and best practices.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Recommend, develop and implement enablement strategies to meet the learning requirements for our GTM (sales/marketing/customer success) team, as well as our partners (agencies/technology/resellers);
- Identify and prioritize mission critical knowledge and skills gaps through ongoing needs assessments;
- Build strong relationships across the People and GTM Leadership teams in order to inform, support and execute on an enablement strategy;
- Create evaluation mechanisms to test learning efficacy and create opportunities for continuous improvement;
- Master an extensive working knowledge of the Braze platform, and serve as a subject matter expert related to Braze technologies;
- Work in lockstep with the Product Management and Product Marketing teams to identify asset needs to support enablement programs;
- Develop and administer employee, partner and reseller certification programs;
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of certifications;
- Improve time to competency while reducing time to productivity / revenue;
- Understand Braze’s client lifecycle and customer behavior data in order to build targeted, function-specific training mapped to the various phases and scenarios throughout the journey.
WHO YOU ARE
- 8+ years of experience in curriculum development, training, and delivery;
- Experience in an enablement capacity in an enterprise software and/or SaaS environment;
- A keen understanding of how technology can be used to solve business challenges;
- Excellent one-on-one and group presentation skills;
- An ability to actively participate in discussions with management to determine business drivers and map enablement efforts that support those goals;
- A demonstrated awareness of adult learning principles;
- Solid project management skills, with the ability to work with minimal supervision;
- A resourceful, highly-organized self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision;
- An interest in spearheading creative, scalable and repeatable programs, with an ability to uncover untapped enablement potential;
- Able to work in a cross-functional team environment with changing and evolving roles and responsibilities;
- An innate passion and talent for coaching and developing people;
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the tenacity needed to succeed in a start-up environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to assimilate complex concepts and clearly articulate business value;
- A bachelor’s degree.
* We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants to submit a detailed resume. Please note that only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Quality Assurer
Luno, Cape Town
Drupal Developer Contractor
General Assembly, New York, NY
Customer Retention Representative*
Endurance International Group, Tempe, AZ
Lead Stylist- Supervisor, Tysons Galleria
Bonobos, Washington, D.C.
Peloton, Beltsville, MD Warehouse
Insight Data Science Fellows Program - Seattle
Insight Fellows Programs, Starting January 14, 2019 (Early Applications due August 20) - Seattle