WHO WE ARE
Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking to add a financial analyst to our growing finance team. This is a key hire for our organization as we begin to scale our FP&A function. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, analytical and excited about working in a fast-paced environment.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Maintain recurring reports with key performance metrics and analysis of financial performance
- Help develop budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools
- Collaborate on monthly close, quarterly forecast, and annual budgeting
- Calculate commissions for the Sales team through Xactly
- Work with Finance and the AM team to calculate and finalize overages on a monthly basis
WHO YOU ARE
- 2+ years of accounting/FP&A experience
- Undergrad degree in accounting/finance
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Possess advanced Excel skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Xactly, and NetSuite is a plus
- Understanding of SaaS accounting/finance is a plus
- Experience in monthly and quarterly closes is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with other team members
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior IT Auditor
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Music Contract Administrator
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Associate Service Center (m/f)| Mumbai
Kreditech, Mumbai Office
Harry’s, New York, NY
Deal Advisory Graduate - Wellington - Feb 2019 Start
KPMG New Zealand, Wellington
Audit Intern - Tauranga - Nov 2018 - Feb 2019
KPMG New Zealand, Tauranga