WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a proven business development leader to further drive outbound pipeline growth by directing and coaching our highly ambitious BDR Team. This role requires you to have strong hands-on experience in working day-to-day with the team in delivering; a comprehensive training program, provide ongoing sales coaching, monitoring sales prospecting activity levels and maintain a team-oriented, performance-minded culture. Additionally, this role will work with Sales and Marketing leaders to ensure the BDR Team is properly positioning our service and qualifying opportunities to achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly pipeline and revenue goals.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Oversee the daily activities and quota performance management of individual BDRs to ensure key performance metrics are met
- Hire and quickly ramp new BDRs with training, including product knowledge, buyer personas, competition, tools training, and plenty of role-plays
- Provide BDRs with a coaching cadence of time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, and active listening skills
- Strategize with sales and marketing counterparts on pipeline and prospecting initiatives to meet company objectives
- Establish a library of prospecting resources for the BDR team
- Maintain a high-performance BDR Team culture and morale
- Drive operational excellence through constant innovation
- Review and maintain metrics to ensure accurate management reports
- Work closely with BDR Director and HR on all potential risk and disciplinary actions necessary
- Develop and execute career development and leadership
- Conduct selling efforts as needed
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise sales experience (SaaS preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in B2B SaaS sales leadership (Team Lead and/or Manager)
- A history of consistently performing above quota in an outbound sales environment
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills demonstrated through superior communication and presentation skills
- Salesforce power user, and familiarity with email and call automation platforms
NICE TO HAVE
- Some technical experience in background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
- Played team sports competitively in past
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun-loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Piggy, Bengaluru, India
Internship - Malaysia
Lalamove, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Business Development Executive - Ho Chi Minh
Lalamove, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Don't see what you're looking for?
moovel North America, Portland, OR
Huge, Atlanta, Bogota, Brooklyn, Chicago, Detroit, Global, London, Los Angeles, Medellin, Oakland, Seattle, Singapore, Toronto, Washington DC
Director, Corporate Development
Knotel, Knotel NYC