We are the strong, unwavering bond between people and the brands they love. We join data, technology, and teams together to deliver brilliant messaging experiences at every turn resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. We are a force, united in action. We are now Appboy, and we are soon to be, Braze.
Appboy’s (soon to be Braze’s) technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy (soon to be Braze), brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by our intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, tens of billions messages associated with over one billion monthly active users are processed through the Appboy (soon to be Braze) platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Braze and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy (soon to be Braze) is a venture-backed company of over 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy (soon to be Braze) has been recognized as a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform and Best CRM Platform, Top 10 MarTech Upstart by Business Insider, VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
This role is for a SaaS Account Manager with a track record of expanding existing business. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience selling or upselling SaaS solutions to enterprise clients where typical deal size ranges from $50k - $250k/year. Ideally your product sales experience focuses on selling analytics, CRM, marketing automation, and/or content marketing solutions. Prior experience should include collaboration with Customer Success and Marketing/Sales Enablement teams including input into the lead generation process.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Background in Enterprise Sales for Mobile or Marketing Technology required
- Outstanding verbal, written and stand up presentation skills
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Prior experience with Salesforce.com CRM, or other CRM used to manage sales pipeline, required
- Demonstrated ability to quickly come up to speed on new cloud apps and tools
- A proven connector in your daily life through social media and other mediums
- Up-to-date on digital and application trends, especially in the mobile space
- Proven success navigating large organizations and ability to quickly identify the decision makers and the decision making process for large SaaS investments
- Prior experience in a startup technology company a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Excellent private medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Unlimited vacation to relax, restore and refresh
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Professional Services Manager (Seattle, WA)
PlanGrid, Seattle, WA
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, London, UK
Regional Sales Manager
Account Executive - Latin America
Dropbox, Austin, TX
Account Director (Auto), East
Vox Media, NYC Office
Director of Sales for Hospitality
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York