WHO WE ARE
We are the strong, unwavering bond between people and the brands they love. We join data, technology, and teams together to deliver brilliant messaging experiences at every turn resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. We are a force, united in action. We are now Appboy, and we are soon to be, Braze.
Appboy’s (soon to be Braze’s) technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy (soon to be Braze), brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by our intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, tens of billions messages associated with over one billion monthly active users are processed through the Appboy (soon to be Braze) platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Braze and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy (soon to be Braze) is a venture-backed company of over 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy (soon to be Braze) has been recognized as a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform and Best CRM Platform, Top 10 MarTech Upstart by Business Insider, VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and recently completing Series C round of funding for $20mm, Appboy offers a unique and robust marketing automation and analytics platform for mobile apps that helps major brands manage their mobile relationships with consumers.
Appboy’s Success Squad is the glue that ensures our clients see the full value of our robust mobile marketing platform. The newest addition to this team is the Solution Consultant position, focused on working with clients to optimize their experience during the consideration and sales phase, and solve challenging technical and product questions as our clients work with our wider Success team to implement Appboy.
Appboy’s Success Squad is on the front lines of Product change. Customer feedback is critical and you will have the opportunity to analyze and report on trends that have a direct impact on future Product iterations.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Presales Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API's and Analytics.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events, top of the line computer set up and a kick butt annual offsite! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Career Growth. With the recent round of funding, (Series C - $20MM), 2016 is going to be a year of high growth for Appboy. Growth = Opportunity.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Stimulated. Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates and our leadership team.
WHAT YOU HAVE
Who will be a success on the Success Squad:
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Business Development Manager
Senior Channel Account Executive
Yelp, New York, NY
Performance Media Sales Manager - France
Manager, Regional Alliances
Cloud Technology Partners, San Fransisco, California
Director of Business Development - BuzzFeed Media Brands
BuzzFeed, New York/Los Angeles
Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
BGB Group, New York, NY