WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate new business opportunities ("Pipeline") by following proven processes to prospect into Enterprise accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and marketing issues and operations ("Qualification"). The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing account executives
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals
WHO YOU ARE
- Speaks eloquently
- Positive "can-do" attitude, no entitlement psychology tolerated
- Desire to hustle and prove oneself
- Some experience (Summer job, internship) hustling - knocking on doors, making dials, etc.
- Experience using some sort of CRM system in the past (Salesforce.com ideal!)
- Passion for Mobile Industry and IoT (apps, wearables, etc.)
NICE TO HAVE
- Some technical experience in background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
- Played team sports competitively in past
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
UNTUCKit, Minneapolis, MN
Regional Director, Germany (EMEA)
MongoDB, Munich, Hamburg
Regional Account Executive
DoorDash, Boston, MA
Regional Account Manager
Lever, San Francisco
Regional Account Director - Outside Sales
Apartment List, San Francisco, California