WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, and recently completing Series D round of funding for $50mm, Appboy offers a unique and robust marketing automation and analytics platform for mobile apps that helps major brands manage their mobile relationships with consumers.
As a Customer Success Manager you will be the relationship owner of a portfolio of Appboy’s strategic clients. You will optimize your clients' experience of and value from Appboy by being a trusted advisor helping them get the most from Appboy by acting as their day to day support contact and as a strategic marketing and technology consultant.
As part of the Appboy Customer Success Team you will help clients solve technical challenges and answer product questions. Furthermore, you will be at the frontline of our product development, gathering client suggestions and taking an active role in prioritizing our development roadmap.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a consultant, business analyst, project manager or customer success professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, APIs and Analytics.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensure that customers feel empowered to use Appboy independently, and are seeing value from our product.
- Help customers feel a connection to the larger Appboy product team and that they have a voice in the future direction of our company.
- Provide continuing education for customers to maximize product usage.
- Hit client renewal targets.
- Own and assume ultimate responsibility for customer renewals for accounts in your name.
- Act as your clients first point of contact for all strategy, and product training inquiries, as well as non-technical support questions.
- Drive feature adoption through targeted on-going training of clients
- Distribute product expertise through delivery of training and planning workshops to clients.
- Pro-actively analyze customer product usage and provide strategic advice to the customer around how they can better engage their customers with Appboy through ad-hoc communications, Quarterly Check-Ins and Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Work with Onboarding Managers to seamlessly transition clients from on-boarding to active users.
- Maintain ongoing regular contact with clients.
- Solicit and synthesize customer product feedback for consumption by our product and engineering teams to drive product development.
Please note this job description cannot possibly cover every duty you may need to undertake, you may be asked by your line manager to handle other reasonable responsibilities commensurate with the role.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
A great tech startup culture where openness, curiosity, collaboration and career growth are encouraged and supported. You’ll also have the opportunity to work, daily, with Appboy’s clients, many of whom are the most innovative and exciting enterprise and mobile brands in the world.
WHO YOU ARE
Who will be a success on the Customer Success Team:
- People say you’re a great communicator!
- You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience managing complex accounts or projects with sophisticated client team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
General Handyman / Sorter
Senior Customer Success Manager
Slack, San Francisco
RetailMeNot, Austin, Texas
Field Manager (Enjoy Captain) - Memphis
Enjoy, Memphis, TN
Customer Success Manager-Health Plans
Fitbit, US - Boston
Director of International Customer Success Management
Rapid7, Reading, UK