WHO WE ARE
Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
The Business Development Representative (BDR) will generate new business opportunities ("Pipeline") by following proven processes to prospect into Enterprise accounts. You’ll learn how to identify and research lists of companies and leads to target, and how to develop email and telephone campaigns to generate new business opportunities.
The BDR will conduct high-level conversations with senior executives about their business and marketing issues and operations ("Qualification"). The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is goal-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the Sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Learn and execute proven processes to generate new sales opportunities
- Strategize with top-producing account executives
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts
- Orchestrate discussions with senior execs around their business needs
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects
- Leverage CRM tools to prospect into specific geographic territories and verticals
WHO YOU ARE
- Speaks eloquently
- Positive "can-do" attitude, no entitlement psychology tolerated
- Desire to hustle and prove oneself
- Some experience (Summer job, internship) hustling - knocking on doors, making dials, etc.
- Experience using some sort of CRM system in the past (Salesforce.com ideal!)
- Passion for Mobile Industry and IoT (apps, wearables, etc.)
NICE TO HAVE
- Some technical experience in background (built an app, website, took coding courses, etc.)
- Played team sports competitively in past
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit https://www.appboy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Freelance Writer, Paris
Thrillist, Thrillist Media Group - Paris
Technical Talent Sourcer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Quality Control Officer
Tablet Inventory Associate
DoorDash, Phoenix, AZ
Business Operations and Strategy Manager, Japan
TripAdvisor, Tokyo Japan
Market Manager - Milwaukee & Madison
Lyft, Milwaukee, WI