Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
- 4+ years of product management experience
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good business sense — you can identify opportunities to add value and know how to capture them
- Empathy for customers — you work hard to identify what users really need, and find acute customer problems to be almost physically painful
- Good design sense — you know good from bad design, and can articulate improvements and their motivations
- Experience working in the B2B software / enterprise SaaS industry.
- Significant experience working with one of the following technology areas:
- AI / ML
- Email marketing
- Startup experience
- A deep skillset and extensive on-the-ground experience in one of the following areas of domain expertise:
- Digital marketing & user engagement
- Software engineering
- UX / UI design
- Enterprise sales or account management
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Search
Box, Redwood City, CA
Senior Program Manager
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver CIty, CA
Udemy, San Francisco, California, USA
Product Manager, Sales Solutions
Payfactors, Burlington, MA
Senior Product Manager
Coffee Meets Bagel, San Francisco
Client Support Analyst
Addepar, Salt Lake City, UT