WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Become an expert in how our product works from a technical standpoint
- Be the L3 technical point of contact for customer issues escalated within Appboy's customer success organization
- Assist on working with new features and fixing customer-facing bugs
- Help to build new support tools that can help automate common tasks and challenges
WHO YOU ARE
- Degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience developing software, fantastic debugging skills
- Experience in a technical support role/developer role
- Proficiency using Ruby on Rails, KnockoutJS, MongoDB, Redis or Hadoop
- Have previously worked in a start up
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
International Operations Technology Manager (m/f)
HelloFresh, Berlin, London
The Trade Desk, San Francisco, CA
Director of Vision Services
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Senior Quality Assurer
Luno, Cape Town
Critical Response, Senior Associate
Instacart, San Francisco