WHO WE ARE
Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You love everything about data. You have no problem diving into data, understanding it, cleaning it, transforming it, analyzing it, and using it to tell stories. You want to develop your passion into a career at a rapidly growing startup with tons of data about mobile and digital interactions. You want to contribute to the business as well as grow the business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analyze billions of data points around mobile and digital messages and users
- Be in the weeds pulling, cleaning, analyzing, and transforming raw data into insightful findings
- Collaborate with other parts of the company and customers to find data trends
- Create product usage and industry trends
WHAT YOU HAVE
- 1-3 years of experience working with data
- Working knowledge of relational (SQL) and/or nonrelational (Mongo) databases
- Strong math, statistics, and reasoning skills
- Fast learner, go-getter, intellectually curious, all that jazz
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit https://www.appboy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Regional Market Manager, Barcelona
Airbnb, Barcelona, Spain
Product Content Strategist
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Senior Desktop Engineer
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Manager Store Planning & Retail Allocation
rag & bone, NY - Headquarters
Bonobos, Nashville, TN
Analytics Product Manager, Customer Insights
TripAdvisor, London, United Kingdom