WHO WE ARE
We are the strong, unwavering bond between people and the brands they love. We join data, technology, and teams together to deliver brilliant messaging experiences at every turn resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI. We are a force, united in action. We are now Appboy, and we are soon to be, Braze.
Appboy’s (soon to be Braze’s) technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy (soon to be Braze), brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by our intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, tens of billions messages associated with over one billion monthly active users are processed through the Appboy (soon to be Braze) platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Braze and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy (soon to be Braze) is a venture-backed company of over 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy (soon to be Braze) has been recognized as a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform and Best CRM Platform, Top 10 MarTech Upstart by Business Insider, VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Recognized by Business Insider as one of New York’s coolest enterprise startups, Braze offers a unique and robust marketing automation and analytics platform for mobile apps that helps major brands manage their mobile relationships with consumers.
This is an opportunity to bring your skills as a Presales Engineer, Customer Success, or Account Management Professional along with high level of curiosity about all things tech, and expand your knowledge of Direct Marketing, Mobile Marketing Automation, API's and Analytics.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Intellectual Curiosity – Stimulated. Opportunities to be challenged beyond your existing capabilities with the full support of your teammates and our leadership team.
WHAT YOU HAVE
- People say you’re a great communicator! You have exemplary written and verbal communication skills coupled with unparalleled follow up skills. You leave people with the impression that you are really listening to them and understand their problem.
- You’re known for being a “team player.” We just can’t emphasize this enough.
- High level of intellectual curiosity. You see opportunity and growth in learning more about what you do and how it impacts others.
- You have experience selling into accounts with a sophisticated Pre-sales Consulting or Sales Engineering team.
- You have domain knowledge of two or more of the following: SaaS, Mobile, APIs, Marketing Automation, Direct Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Programming (even just HTML).
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Channel Inside Sales Representative
Team Lead, West Coast Sales
HotelTonight, San Francisco, CA
Strategic Client Director
Built In, Chicago
Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
BetterUp, Anywhere in the U.S.
Entry Level Sales
Townsquare Interactive, Charlotte, NC