Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Appboy is looking for a skilled Customer Advocacy Lead to oversee client marketing and advocacy projects from ideation to execution. If you’re an exceptional community manager and storyteller and have a passion for creativity, relationship-building and marketing, we’d love to have you join Appboy’s growing marketing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Help further Customer Advocacy at Appboy by devising and executing a strategic plan to recognize potential advocates and incentivize them to become active members of the client community.
- Liaison with the Appboy Marketing Team and Customer Success team for all client-related marketing initiatives (i.e. speaking opportunities, client-hosted dinners/events, meet-and-greets with prospects).
- Manage and grow our client communities both digitally and through live experiences with a combination of client engagement/relationship building, content marketing, and audience development strategies.
- Develop programming for and execute multiple client community events throughout the year in key markets (working alongside Events Lead).
- Make customers feel part of the Appboy family/culture through welcome packages, anniversary packages, “surprise and delight” campaigns and more.
- Project manage the development of client case studies, use cases, and “people-first” stories to distribute as sales materials and Appboy.com with Content Marketing team.
- This may exist in the form of press materials, videos, emails, testimonials, personal spotlights, infographics, webinars, product how-tos and other highly creative projects that showcase Appboy customers' successes with Content Marketing team.
- Work with Communications Lead to develop and execute a PR and social media strategy around customer stories and actively engage with Appboy customers via relevant social communities like LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Maintain 3rd party review/community sites (i.e. G2 Crowd).
- Lead Net Promoter Score (NPS) strategy and execution in conjunction with Marketing Operations.
- Consult with Marketing Operations to ensure we are delivering industry-leading client communications—evaluating and optimizing campaigns quarterly to gauge success and real business impact/client renewals.
WHO YOU ARE
- 7+ years experience in the areas of client advocacy, customer loyalty & retention, event programming, content marketing, and social media/community management
- Experience with Lead Net Promoter Score (NPS) strategies and implementation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships Appboy customers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to create a positive Appboy-wide team effort for customer programs
- Familiarity with New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin cultural, tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International and Domestic travel, when required
- Bachelor degree required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit https://www.appboy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer, Full Stack Web
FiftyThree, New York
Engineering Manager - Content Hub On-Boarding
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Bilingual Onboarding Operations Associate
Postmates, Nashville, TN
Sr. Manager, Accounts Payable
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Associate Stylist (DC)
Trunk Club, Washington, D.C.
Etsy, Brooklyn, NY