WHO WE ARE
Braze (formerly Appboy) is a lifecycle engagement platform that forms strong bonds between people and the brands they love. We empower brands to humanize their connections with customers through technology, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Braze is built for today’s mobile-first reality and tomorrow’s ambient computing future. Enterprise and born-digital brands rely on Braze to deliver personalized messaging experiences that span across channels, platforms, and devices. Our flexible and comprehensive stack enables the automation of sophisticated marketing and growth strategies easily, and instantly, on a global scale. With data, technology, and teams working together in unison, we’ve created a platform that makes marketing more authentic, brands more human, and customers more satisfied with every experience.
Each month, tens of billions of messages associated with nearly 2 billion active users are managed through our technology. Braze is a venture-backed company with hundreds of employees. Our offices are located in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Most recently, we’ve been named a Leader in the Forrester Wave™: Mobile Engagement Automation, Q3 2017 evaluation. We’ve received the Digiday Signal Award for Best CRM, in addition to being named VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA’s “Best Bet,” a Cloud100 Rising Star in Forbes, and #21 in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 List. Learn more at Braze.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
Braze is looking for a Partnerships + Advocacy Lead to oversee advocacy projects and secures exciting marketing partnerships. If you have a passion for connecting people and creativity, we’d love to have you join our growing marketing team. You'll develop and establish what it means to be part of the "Braze Experience" beyond the actual product experience. You will collaborate with the Creative Team and Corporate Events Team to build out brilliant experiences across both physical and digital properties to put Braze community members at the forefront of everything we do.
- Conferences in our backyard and across the globe in 2-3 key markets
- Exclusive experiences based on Braze personas from users to CMOs
- Brand or product launch experiences
- "Owned" experiences at global industry events
- CSR-related experiences (i.e. having a float in NY's Pride Parade)
- Customer-exclusive membership/loyalty programs
- 8+ years experience in the areas of partnerships, advocacy, customer loyalty, event programming and content marketing
- Experience with Lead Net Promoter Score (NPS) strategies and implementation
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to work with and maintain long-term relationships with customers and influencers
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to juggle multiple, demanding tasks simultaneously and with accuracy
- Ability to collaborate with other departments to create a positive company-wide team effort for advocacy programs
- Familiarity with New York, San Francisco, London, and Berlin cultural, tech and marketing communities; familiarity with SaaS business communities a plus
- International and Domestic travel, when required
- Bachelor degree required
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- 401(k) matching, life insurance, commuter benefits, and parental leave plans
- Daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit Appboy's website.
Jobs You May Like
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Harry’s, New York, NY
Senior Interactive Producer
HERO Digital, Cupertino, CA
Senior Brand Manager, Digital Membership
Peloton, NY HQ
Intern - Product Design - Fall 2018
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Director of eCommerce
Red Ventures, South Charlotte