Appboy is the leading lifecycle engagement platform for marketing, growth, and engagement teams. We empower brands to humanize connections with customers, resulting in better experiences and increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.
Appboy’s technology helps brands automate sophisticated marketing and growth strategies simply, in real time, on a global scale. With Appboy, brands can seamlessly gather and manage actionable customer data from across systems in comprehensive user profiles, then use that information to reach their audience with highly relevant, personalized cross-channel messaging experiences. By taking advantage of this intuitive, secure solution, brands can easily understand the impact of past marketing efforts and carry out fast, effective iteration supported by Appboy’s intelligent optimization tools.
Each month, 10s of billions of messages associated with nearly 1 billion active users are managed through the Appboy platform. Enterprise and digital-first brands rely on Appboy and our best-in-class strategic expertise and support to reach, engage, and retain their audiences and keep pace with a rapidly changing landscape. Appboy is a venture-backed company of more than 175 employees, with offices in New York City, San Francisco, and London. Appboy was named a Digiday Signal Award Finalist for Best Marketing Automation Platform, a VentureBeat Omnichannel MMA “Best Bet,” and was selected by Forbes as a Cloud100 Rising Star. Learn more at Appboy.com.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking a seasoned user experience designer to join our product design team. As a designer on our team, you should expect to work on a range of projects from fleshing out new features to working on our continuing cycle of improvements and enhancements to our existing product. You will be involved in every step of the product development process, from hashing out high-level concepts with engineers, to making UI tweaks at deployment time and beyond.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Drive conversations and think through problems with various stakeholders to create options for solid design solutions while working with engineers to get them built
- Produce work at various levels of detail – from flows and maps to wireframes and nuanced interactions and understand when to use each
- Work with Product Managers, Engineers, Customer Support Managers and other designers
- Design end-to-end flows and experiences for new features and iterate on improvements to our existing UI
- Work iteratively and in cycles with short timelines
WHO YOU ARE
- Strong communication and collaboration skills-- there is no designing in a vacuum here. Potential candidates are proactive and ask meaningful questions, and can identify the right people to answer them. They have the ability to establish the most effective ways of communicating their ideas based on the audience. Candidates also seek and provide constructive and critical feedback on work during all stages of the design process.
- Ability to see how the given projects fit into the entire product ecosystem by understanding customer needs, business drivers, engineering constraints and other ongoing efforts.
- Design balanced solutions that serve immediate needs while still designing with an eye toward the future of a product.
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong product and interaction design skills
- Have a strong design aesthetic and understand the fundamentals of good visual design
- 3+ years as a user experience designer or architect
- Prototyping skills
- Experience in a startup environment
- Experience working on product or application design preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
Complete tech startup vibe including free daily lunches & snacks, group events and top of the line computer setup! A general feeling throughout the office that what you do matters everyday.
Collaboration! Complete support of your teammates across all departments and a real “get it done” attitude for our customers.
- Excellent medical insurance and life assurance coverage for you and your dependents
- Matching 401K
- Daily lunches, snacks and beverages
- Collaborative, transparent, collegial and fun loving office culture
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work and life in the way that suits you best
Appboy is building a smarter CRM suite that integrates with apps and websites.
Want to learn more about Appboy? Visit https://www.appboy.com/
Jobs You May Like
Client Services Manager
Pinterest, New York
Measurement Science Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Beak St., London
rag & bone, London, UK
Include Security, Brooklyn, NY
1st Shift Distribution Team Member
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA
Senior Customer Experience Team Lead - Payments Lifecycle
Lyft, Nashville, TN