Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking for a Business Success Manager in South Korea who can generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. He/She leads the implementation and integration of our Marketing Automation enterprise products into our client's environment and applications.
An ideal candidate for the role will become a trusted advisor to enable clients to apply AIQUA solutions to achieve their business objectives
Task of the role
- Assist clients to expand their usage and adoption of AIQUA solution
- Provide client relationship management for all assigned clients
- Provide resources to answer clients' questions, identifying needs for account customization and further implementation where applicable
- Perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Assist in renewing client contract and cultivate upsell opportunities
- Communicate consistently with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues where needed
- Fully understand client requests, documenting and engaging appropriate resources
- Degree in related field with at least 2 years of relevant working experience in similar function.
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Korean and business fluency in English.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
[Nice to have]
- Experience in market automation tool as customer success is a plus
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.
- Knowledge in web/app event tracking
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, North America eCommerce - eRetail Grocery Key Account Management
ZX Ventures, New York
Media Product Specialist
Business Development Representative
Acquia, Sydney, AUS
UNTUCKit, Aventura, FL
Senior Account Executive - East
EnerNOC, US - New York, NY
Lead Brand Partner
Linqia, Central— preference for Chicago