Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals in the China market.
Task of the role
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Appier’s ads solutions
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets/sectors set out by the company
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Manage individual sales pipeline to maximize individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the local market
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- At least 3 years of experiences in digital media sales
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Good understanding on Digital & Mobile marketing industry
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills in both Chinese and English
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Strong connection and relationships with local advertisers and media agencies
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
[Nice to have]
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Experience in digital marketing
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.