About the role
The primary role of the Campaign Analyst is to create and maintain ad campaigns with Appier proprietary product.
Task of the role
- Work with account managers, product manager and on various ops projects.
- Work with sales team, account team and campaign team to strategize and optimize campaigns for performance.
- Analyze the ROI and performance of assigned campaigns and make timely recommendations for optimization.
- Look for 1 Campaign Analyst especially for EMEA region, the main responsibility is the same and the expected working hour will be 14:00-23:00.
- Degree in related field
- Passion for online advertising and/or game-changing technology.
- Eagerness to work in a startup team environment.
- Quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis.
- Cool under pressure and able to concentrate in the middle of any chaos.
- Creative problem solver, self-motivated and self-driven.
- You can use Excel with regular usage of pivot table
- Flexibility to occasionally work at odd hours when necessary (from home).
- The campaign management team needs to do a weekend shift occasionally
- Business level fluency in English (TOEIC 750+, GEPT High-Intermediate level, TOEFL 90+, IELTS 6.5+).
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Exposure to online ad serving concepts (CPM/CPA/RTB/ROI), video, mobile, social media is a plus.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Help the world share their story