Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Inventory Analyst will oversee Appier’s global ads inventory supplies, engage with all kinds of inventory partners, influence product designs and AI algorithms, streamline business operations that maximize the benefits to both advertisers’ campaign performance and partners yield management.
Task of the role
- Develop strategic and actionable insights from data
- Communicate data analysis insight to various stakeholders
- Provide relationship management for all inventory partners
- Troublesome problems that arise from internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in related field with 2-4 years of working experience in data analysis related role
- Crisp oral and written communications both in Mandarin and English
- Excellent team player who can work with multiple internal and international teams to strategize and optimize performance
- A quick learner who loves to pick up new tools/software for reporting and analysis
[Nice to have]
- Digital advertising / RTB /Programmatic buying experience a plus
- Hands-on experience in utilizing analytic/visualization tools (SQL, Tableau)
- Experience in writing Spark programs for data analysis
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Intelligence - Director, eDiscovery
Exiger, New York, NY
Senior/Lead Full Stack Developer
Nobul, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Sr. Manager, Strategy and Business Development
Indigo, Boston, MA
Indigo, Boston, MA
City Launcher - Business Development - New York (Remote)
Peerspace, New York
FSP Partnership Lead
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa