Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking for a Product Manager to join our growing tech team. We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and intelligent people to brainstorm moonshot ideas, define product roadmap and roll up our sleeves to the whole productization journey.
He/she must be willing to be involve in and constantly improve every aspect of the product life cycle starting from idea brainstorming, customer interview, user experience design, functional spec, engineering work, to marketing activities.
Task of the role
- Interact with customers, prospects, partners and latest market trend to define market requirements and forward-looking product strategy
- Translate market requirements into product requirements (PRDs)
- Work closely with UX/UI designers to come up user experience design
- Define the product roadmap with milestones down to week level
- Coordinate with the engineering team to deliver quality product on time
- Plan go-to-market strategy together with product marketing team
- Create and deliver product training materials to enable services and support teams
- Customer engagement with sales team
- Minimum 4 years of experience in product management
- Experienced in product ideation with proven tracking records in a relevant product
- Experienced in user experience design and functional spec writing with proven tracking records
- Excellent presentation skill to articulate product ideas to technical/non-technical audience
- Excellent communication skill to lead cross-functional teams
- Self-driven mindset (Responsible, Aggressive, Proactive)
- Data-driven thinking
[Nice to have]
- BS/MS in computer science
- Experience in driving multi-party technical projects from beginning to end
- Familiar Scrum methodology
- Familiar with Lean methodology
- Familiar with design thinking, design sprint methodology
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Help the world share their story
Jobs You May Like
Word Press Developer
Brand Knew, Los Angeles