Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
We are seeking for a Customer Success Manager who leads the implementation and integration of our enterprise products into our Hong Kong client's environment and applications. He/She will perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation.
The primary goal of the role is to generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site. This will require excellent communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of Appier’s customer.
Task of the role
- Be a consultant to help clients expand their usage and adoption of Appier Enterprise solution products
- Be a trusted partner to manage relationship for all assigned clients
- Be a professional advisor to enable clients achieving customer’s business objectives through Appier Enterprise solution products
- Be a first line support to answer clients' questions, identify needs for customized project and further implementation where applicable
- Collaborate with sales, product and tech team to be sure mutual objectives are met in support of client satisfaction
- Communicate with clients throughout the contract lifecycle, escalating important issues to ensure the renewal
- Clarify the major requests from client and draft the project timeline to meet the expectation from client
- Degree in related field with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in similar function.
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, responsible, and focused on exceeding client expectations
- Knowledge in web/app event tracking
- Knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
- Detail-oriented and able to handle hands-on operations.
[Nice to have]
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.
- Knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
- Shown the ability to apply analytical analyses and insights to improve measurable business outcomes
- Hands on and has solid experience in Python and SQL, and the ability to work with big data with minimal support.
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Support Advocate - Bucharest (German & English)
Hootsuite, Bucharest, Romania
UX Research Lead (Unlimited)
Postmates, San Francisco
Translation Proofreader, French (Fixed Term Contract)
Senior Manager, Inventory Partnerships (Indonesia)
The Trade Desk, Jakarta
Business Development Manager