About the role
We are seeking for a Account Manager for our Sales team to manage South China market for our China and Hong Kong offices. He/She will cultivate strong relationships with our new and existing clients and assist them in strategizing and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet their goals.
Task of the role
- Map out vertical best practice, SOP and workflow with sales and campaign operation teams.
- Identify key account growth opportunities with key stakeholders.
- Coach and facilitate team members on problem solving skills and build up smoothly communication capabilities.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet clients goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, budget management and reporting.
- Establish and manage campaign creative material.
- Monitor campaign achieve rate, provide campaign analysis report and marketing advice.
- Coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Collect market feedback, propose and implement business growth,process, ad solution and tools improvement.
- Perform project based assignment such as build up ad-solution SOP with related parties.
- Degree in related field or at least 4 years of relevant working experience in similar function.
- App install in house digital marketing experience or agency experience is a must
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and possess good time management abilities.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Detail-oriented with good organization.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
[Nice to have]
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Executive - Turkey
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Enterprise Account Executive
Blend, San Francisco
Braintree Payments, San Francisco, Chicago
WeWork, Bogota Colombia
Sales Development Representative Internship
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Strategic Customer Success Manager - EMEA