Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
As a Machine Learning Scientist in Appier, you will be contributing to Appier’s research in actual use case for our products.
Task of the role
- Use machine learning and analytical techniques to build prediction model for advertising/enterprise solutions.
- Experience in analyzing and extracting valuable information from large amounts of business data
- Design, develop and test advanced models for predictive consumer behavior
- Co-operate with software engineering teams to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations
- Design efficient, scalable, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation
- Research and evaluate pioneering machine learning and statistical model
- Master or Ph.D. in Machine Learning, Math or Statistics. (Familiar with probabilistic model predictive models)
- Solid experience in system design and programming, ability to work with big data with minimal engineering support
- 3+ year experience in data mining, algorithms, statistical analysis, computational NLP and/or machine learning
- Proven ability of solving challenging problems in both academia and industry
- Extensive publication experience
- Self-motivation and an ability to priorities multiple competing challenges in a fast-growth environment
- Thinking about thinking; meta-cognition
- Applying past knowledge to new situations; remain open to continuous learning
- Thinking and communicating with clarity and precision
[Nice to have]
- Excellent presentation skill to articulate product ideas to technical/non-technical audience
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.
Jobs You May Like
C++ Principal Developer ** - Antivirus/Security Background Onl...
SonicWall, Bangalore, Karnataka, India