The Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals.
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Digital Marketing
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the market
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- At least 5 year experiences digital with 3 years at least on sales role
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Understanding on Digital & Mobile marketing industry
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Strong commitment to sales and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Good connection and relationships with advertisers and media agencies
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
38 Active Jobs
File hosting service