To create best-in-class AI products and services, all of our teams have access to learn and contribute to Appier’s AI products and services-- regardless if engineer, marketing, or otherwise. Many come from Google, Intel, Yahoo, and renowned AI research groups from Harvard University and Stanford University.
Headquartered in Taiwan, Appier serves more than 500 global brands and agencies from offices in international markets including Singapore, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, Vietnam, India, Indonesia and South Korea.
- Help customers integrate Appier technologies into their websites/apps and utilize Appier AI services.
- Communicate with client Account Managers/tech teams.
- Understand customer requirements and effectively coordinate internal resources.
- Stay up to date with current technology and apply it effectively.
- Handle crisis and urgent issues.
- Able to solve problems independently.
- Able to communicate technical concepts to any audiences simply.
- Proficient oral and written communication skills in Japanese or English are a must.
- Enjoys troubleshooting, problem-solving and analyzing.
- Enjoy helping others achieve their goals and prioritizes cooperation.
- Fluent Japanese communication skill is a must.
Nice to Have
- Fluent in Chinese / English / Korean.
- Familiar with Python and SQL.
- Experience with iOS & Android application development.
- Experience with Web development.
- Experience in Git.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.