UX Researcher – Safari with extremely smart and self-driven people
Expert in human machine interface but have little influence on a mature product?
Great in software user experience design but want to dabble with products in Artificial Intelligence?
Dreaming of growing with the smartest and self-driven people on this island?
Awesome! YOU are the one we are looking for to join this Safari creating the moonshot products with AI technology.
At Appier, we solve the most difficult problems and use AI technology to bring value to the world. How? Using AI technology, simply providing organized data for data scientists to analyze can no longer satisfies us. We break the barrier between human-machine and automate cognitive process of human mind, the best decision making which takes hundreds of thousands of human brain to achieve.
Going back to people, Appiers come with the best academic background and equip with best practices from the past experiences in tech giants such as Google, Yahoo...etc. Of course, what is impressive isn’t where we are from, but what we’ve accomplished. We've launched the behavior analysis platform which can comprehensively understand anyone, at any time, on any devices. Just imagine we are the closest friend of everyone in the cyber world and can help you even before you think of. Can you imagine how power it is in different applications?
We are creating more services generating tremendous value to the world using AI technology and with the incredible speed of the growth of our customers, we need experienced and the smartest people like you to understand customer problem, dig out market insights, conduct user research, brainstorm, create and communicate the innovative user experience combined with world-class visual appearance and roll up our sleeves to the whole productization journey.
A true adventurer, a self-motivated, hands-on UX researcher who is not only skillful in market research, user experience and visual design, but also have strong empathy to customers and never compromise in every aspect of the user experience in products. Passion is the only driver to us.
- Work closely with product managers to understand customer problems and market needs.
- Conduct market research to define the feature and design direction to facilitate target audience's problem.
- Design user stories and journeys for a wide range of devices such as desktop, mobile phone, and tablet.
- Translate product requirement to wireframes and mockups which lead to intuitive user experience for a wide range of devices.
- Create the key screens and corresponding visuals for developers.
- Polish product training materials.
- Continuously build up design guidelines based on our best practices learned from product design.
- 4+ years of experience in UI/UX Design for B2B & B2C software
- Demonstrable excellent UI/UX skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in conducting market research and user interview including feature direction and user stories
- Solid experience in creating user flows and wireframes
- Familiar with latest UX/UI trend, technology
- Self-driven mindset(Responsible, Aggressive, Proactive)
- Data-driven+creative thinking
- BS/MS in Human Machine Interaction, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Communication Arts, Architecture or related subject
- Experience in driving multi-party technical projects from beginning to end
- Familiar with design thinking, design sprint methodology
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite applications
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
148 Active Jobs
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.