Appier’s Customer Success Manager leads the implementation and integration of our enterprise products into our client's environment and applications. You will perform service delivery and first line technical support for the product implementation. Your goal is to generate solutions from both business and technical perspectives, and successfully implement them at the customer site.
A successful implementation requires in-depth knowledge of our products and to be an expert in hands-on service delivery, solution development, and support operation. You must have excellent communication skills to help coordinate and manage requirements and expectations of the client. You also have to develop standard solution guide and technical support guide to scale up for global service delivery.
- 60% hands-on product implementation and data analytics consultation service delivery, 20% technical support and product request evaluation, and 20% supporting pre-sales activities.
- Developing solutions for customers by working out existing product solutions for data integration and service application recommendations.
- Discussing the product definition, implementation, operation and clarifying issues with the customer.
- Developing standard solution guide and technical support guide as product support assets
- Leading application implementation project and maintaining customer relations.
- Minimum 5 years experience in client-facing project management and service delivery
- Ability to identify requirements before the customer does and respond quickly.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey technical information to both technical and nontechnical audience.
- Native or excellent oral and written communication skills in Mandarin and business fluency in English.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle hands-on operations.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills
- Solid knowledge in web/app event tracking
- Solid knowledge in data analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, data warehouse, SQL … etc.)
- Solid knowledge in digital marketing and CRM
Please also include a successful customer implementation summary in your CV.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Jobs You May Like
Copenhagen City Manager
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Grand Rounds, Raleigh, NC
Synch Licensing Admin Assistant
Kobalt Music Group, Los Angeles
Real Estate Manager
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Interior Design Consultant - 14 month contract
Brookfield Residential, Calgary
sweetgreen, Palo Alto, CA