Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis, distributed systems, and marketing.
About the role
The Partnership Manager is responsible for strategizing and build close relationship between Appier and major Supply Side Partners (including web/app publisher, SSPs, and Ad Networks), and create value for our major Supply Side Partners to maximize mutual success.
Task of the role
- Create strategies with major ad networks, ad exchange, SSP and direct publishers.
- Collaborate closely with Korea Advertisement Sales Team and design Appier inventory roadmap in Korea.
- Collaborate with APAC Product Team to initiate/expand Appier product solution in Korea.
- Develop partnership with inventory, data and app/web publisher partner in Korea.
- Support publisher partnership expansion in Korea
- Acquire new supply partners with a key focus on app publishers
- Plan and execute partnership with business partners as an AI company
- Degree in related field with min. 4 years of working experience in digital ecosystem
- Crisp oral and written communications both in Korean and English
- Commercially driven and a strong ambition to succeed
- Have proven connection / network among major app/web publishers/ SSPs in Korea
- Strong analytical skills and application knowledge behind CPM, CPC and CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Strong commitment to achieve results and service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through.
[Nice to have]
- Insightful in the dynamic / market trend between buy side (advertisers) and sell side (publishers) is a plus
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Equity in one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startup in Asia
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Microsoft OS
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
409 Active Jobs
Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.