Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Director of Sales is responsible for selling and up-selling to new and existing clients and providing excellent service in support of team revenue goals in the local market.
Task of the role
- Proactively contact new and existing clients and educate, propose and secure buy-in on Appier’s ads solutions
- Identify, propose and sell programs to targeted organizations within the target markets set out by the company
- Lead hunting in a competitive marketplace, targeting highest value new business and delivering it into the Sales Pipeline
- Develop an understanding of client’s business, products, services, customer profile, marketing and business objectives, competitors and sales.
- Identify and evaluate advertisers and agencies with potential to benefit from Appier’s solutions
- Provide excellent level of professionalism and service in responding to general and customized client requests
- Be an influencer in digital marketing to businesses in the Germany market
- Develop strategic relationships by identifying key new business opportunities
- Manage individual sales pipeline to maximize individual sales revenue while providing accurate and timely forecasts
- Strong consultative sales approach to engage with CMOs/Head of Marketing to manage existing growth
- A bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business or a related field preferred
- 8+ years’ experience in Sales in the display advertising
- Strong connection and relationships with local advertisers and media agencies
- Strong understanding of the online media and marketing industry
- Extensive business network and solid references
- Creative, problem solver with ability and experience in understanding the needs of customers and delivering innovative solutions
- Outstanding written, communication and selling skills
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record of sales success
- Good interpersonal skills, initiative and follow through
- Ability to “translate” complex technology processes into meaningful solutions that address business needs
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to produce well designed professional looking Powerpoint presentations
- Experience with leading and managing a performing sales team
Why join us?
We believe in fostering a fulfilling working environment where passionate individuals can achieve their career goals and collaborate with a talented team. We recognize the contribution of each team member and show our appreciation by working hard to look after their well being and to improve their lives.
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries
- Work with top tier talents from all over the world
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.