Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
- Strategize and plan digital marketing campaigns to meet client goals.
- Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations, including market research, budgeting and reporting.
- Establish and manage campaign material production.
- Provide campaign analysis report and marketing advices.
- Coordinate communication with both internal and external parties.
- Communicate data and strategy in a clear and concise manner.
- Cultivate strong relationships with clients.
- Propose and implement business growth and process improvement.
- Fast-learner, interested in online advertising industry and data monitoring.
- Logically thinking and time management abilities.
- Requires a combination of strong analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding.
- Detail-oriented with good organization.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Online marketing experience or impressive presentation skill is a plus.
- Fluent English and Japanese communication skills are must.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one