Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
The Enterprise Solution Sales Manager is responsible for selling and up-selling Appier's Enterprise Solutions to new and existing clients and providing service in support of team revenue goals. This is an excellent opportunity to build the US business for one of the most exciting Artificial Intelligence startups in Asia.
[A more experienced candidate could be given a more senior job title.]
What you’ll do
- Sell Appier’s enterprise solutions products(AiDeal & AIQUA) to prospective customers, self-managing the entire process from prospecting, qualification to negotiation and closure;
- Become an expert with our product suite, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of Appier SaaS enterprise AI solutions and Demos to business management.
- Involves getting deeper penetration of Appier AI and Data solutions across large accounts, developing these accounts from scratch, and making them a strategic partner.
- Build relationships with C Level executives across the key accounts and selling the Appier story and solutions to them.
- Maintain a healthy sales pipeline and closure forecast.
- Prepares business proposals and quotations as required.
- Work with other departments to create and finalize contracts and set integration schedules for products and services
- Follows up with customers to track satisfaction levels and to discover additional revenue opportunities.
Who you are
- Min. 5 years of enterprise software sales experience; ideally SaaS-based offerings in marketing automation systems for e-commerce/online retailers
- Well versed with the digital marketing industry and trend
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management as well as C-level executives
- Self-motivated, able to adapt to an ambiguous, fast-paced sales environment
- A proven track record of driving and closing enterprise deals
- Knowledge of the enterprise software ecosystem in the United States
- Succinct oral and written communications in English
- A Bachelor’s Degree required
[Nice to have]
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends, and concepts of Data and AI products.
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
The best bed for better sleep