Appier is an AI SaaS company on a mission to make AI easy, by making software intelligent. Founded in 2012, Appier has 17 offices across APAC, U.S. and Europe and is listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange. Visit www.appier.com for more information.
About the role
We are seeking for a Senior UX Designer to join a product development team. This role will work closely with UI designers, developers and product manager(s) to guide software user interface development for various products with different specifications and to generate insights from research/study and translate them into ingenious solutions.
Task of the role
- Transfer research findings and customer pain points to design requirements
- Conduct competitor study, and design research
- Create innovative design solution to solve customer’s problem and deliver customer value from a holistic end-to-end customer experience perspective
- Validate design solution in various way such as concept validation, usability testing, or user behavior tracking by collaboration with researcher and engineers
- Work alongside engineer and product manager throughout all stages of development cycle to deliver great user experience by an iterative process
- Develop and maintain detailed design specifications to ensure the design quality
- 8+ years experience on user experience design or user interface design
- Degree in the field of Human Computer Interaction, Industrial design, or equivalent practical experience
- Strong ability in problem-solving, critical thinking, and stakeholder management
- Familiar with user-centered design process, and iterative development process
- Familiar with web UX design and prototyping by Figma
- Excellent interpersonal, English written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and storytelling skills
- Ability to work well in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- A portfolio to demonstrate experience on creating user-centered design solutions
Why join us?
We believe in building a great working environment where passionate individual can give their best, and to work with a talented team. To reward Appiers for their contribution, we also work hard to offer perks and benefits to make their life better
Perks and benefits
- Company office locations at the heart of central business district (CBD) in all our countries.
- Well stocked pantry with snacks and drinks
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance for all employees
- Your choice between Mac and Windows
- Frequent company and team gatherings to celebrate success and life in general
Company profile Appier is a technology company which aims to provide artificial intelligence (AI) platforms to help enterprises solve their most challenging business problems. Appier was established in 2012 by a passionate team of computer scientists and engineers with expertise in AI, data analysis and distributed systems. Appier serves around 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in 14 markets across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Tokyo, Osaka, Sydney, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, and Bangkok. Investment Appier has raised over US$82 million in total funding (Seed, Series A, B and C), including: US$6 million in Series A funding from Sequoia US$42.5 million in Series B funding from FirstFloor Capital, JAFCO Asia, MediaTek Ventures, Pavilion Capital International, Qualgro, Sequoia Capital, TransLink Capital, UOB Venture Management and WI Harper US$33 million in Series C funding from SoftBank Group, LINE Corporation, NAVER Corporation, EDBI and AMTD Group Market expansion Headquartered in Taipei, Appier serves more than 1,000 global brands and agencies from offices in fourteen cities across Asia, including Taipei, Singapore, Tokyo, Kuala Lumpur, Ho Chi Minh City, Manila, Hong Kong, Mumbai, New Delhi, Jakarta, Seoul, Sydney, Bangkok and Osaka.
Want to learn more about Appier? Visit Appier's website.
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.