AppLovin, Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month and get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, and grow their businesses—all in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform and analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users and improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovin’s independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing and promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
Our business requires that we present enormous amounts of data + complex analytics to our end users. In order to accomplish this, the UI must be incredibly responsive; it has to fetch data and display it in a timely manner, whether that’s for a three-month analytics report, or within a specific date range for every app for a publisher, or a list of every ad in an advertiser’s campaign.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Full-Stack Engineer to join our expanding UI division in Palo Alto. If you are looking to make an impact, and the opportunity to work with a fun, collaborative team - we’d love to talk to you!
- 2-4 years professional experience in software development
- Experience and/or an interest in working with React, Typescript, Redux
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s in Computer Science or related field.
Nice to Have:
- Have previously taken complete ownership of a feature or project.
- Desire to learn and grow.
- Open to new approaches and sharing ideas
- Previous startup experience
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches/ Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit/ Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Autonomous Vehicle Integration Engineer
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Enterprise Tech Support Senior Analyst
SonicWall, Dallas, TX
Software Engineer Internship
Domeyard LP, Boston, MA
Engineering Manager - Security
Yelp, London, UK
Software Engineer - C++ / Python
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Software Development Engineer, Verification Experience