Growth Analyst, Lion Studios
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
We are looking for a driven and results focused Analyst to join our expanding and fast paced Lion Studios team!
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- Set up, manage and optimize worldwide advertising campaigns
- Benchmark daily campaign performance against key metrics to identify growth areas
- Constantly think outside of the box to inspire change with new testing ideas
- Work autonomously to define goals and achieve success for our partners
- Manage and analyze advertising creatives
- Relentlessly chase down opportunities
- Marketing, Finance, Science or equivalent analytical degree
- 2 - 6 years of professional experience
- Interest in games (of any type)
- Hunger to learn and drive our team forward
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Proven time management abilities
- Ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests
- Experience in mobile advertising or gaming
- Proficiency in a foreign language
- A basic understanding of programming
- Interest in being part of a leading team in a $100B+ market
- Founded a start-up or side business is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.