AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin empowers mobile game developers of all sizes to connect with billions of global users each month and get their games discovered. Founded in 2012, the company provides developers with the tools needed to monetize, publish, analyze, and grow their businesses—all in one place. The AppLovin marketing platform and analytics suite enable developers to acquire new users and improve profitability. Lion Studios, AppLovin’s independent media division, gives developers access to proven resources for publishing and promoting their apps. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, Toronto and Berlin. Learn more at applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
- Write documentation and reproducible resolution steps
- Manage inventory and secure hundreds of laptops, monitors, and phones
- Manage virtualized development environment
- Day to day IT tasks (hardware issues, software issues)
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate as soon as possible
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees
- Support San Francisco office
- Provide remote hands support for local and remote data centers
- Junior level DevOps tasks (Chef changes, testing environments)
- Managing GSuite, JAMF, and SAML integrations
- Linux system admin experience: Chef, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Experienced working for at least two years in the IT field
- Experienced working with global teams and providing 24x7 support
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Project management experience and good writing skills
- Ability to manage continued employment growth at AppLovin
- Patient and ability to work well with others
- Two-year technical degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar experience
- IT Certifications in Networking and Security is a plus
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Group Nine Media
Group Nine Media, Los Angeles, CA
TripAdvisor, Sydney, Australia
Senior Software Engineer, Mobile AR - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Sunnyvale, CA, Toronto, ON, Culver City, CA, Tel Aviv, Israel, Zurich, Switzerland, Plantation, FL (HQ)
Lead Web Developer
TravelPerk, Barcelona - Spain
Senior Front End Engineer
VTS, New York