Analyst, Growth Partnerships
AppLovin, Beijing, China
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
Excited by mobile? Have an interest in advertising? Always involved with the next, new technology? AppLovin is that place!
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform that gives app developers of all sizes the ability to market, grow, and even finance their businesses. Recognized as one of the fastest-growing startups in America by Deloitte, Inc, and Forbes, AppLovin is also a perennial Best Place To Work honoree (BizJournals.com, AdAge). AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto and has over 150 employees across offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for a data-driven and results focused Analyst to join our expanding and fast paced Growth Partnerships team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with major brands and mobile app developers to leverage AppLovin’s marketing platform to grow their business in a measurable way. You will also have a chance to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VPs and Directors across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders.
- Regularly interface with strategic partners to build and grow the relationships.
- Attend local industry events and conferences to meet with partners and nurture successful relationships
- Define and analyze metrics to achieve success for our partners.
- Set up partners and manage daily performance against key metrics to identify opportunities and anomalies.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity and deliver quick results, yet demonstrate a team-player attitude.
- Become a mobile advertising guru and an expert on our suite of products.
- Always be working to optimize our business – this includes analyzing data, testing new ideas, and building new ads. We use data to optimize everything.
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Four year degree in a related field.
- Flexible team-player who will thrive in a dynamic, constantly evolving environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate clear and concise summaries of analytical insights across a broad range of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company and you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests. Ranging from billiards to bouldering, salsa to cooking and even terrarium-building, we have a very diverse team and are looking to add outstanding individuals to our team.
- Ability to speak Chinese, Japanese, Korean and English is REQUIRED for this role
- Mobile experience and excellent knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape.
- Experience in programming.
- Company parties and events
- Opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Vice President Fulfilment (m/f)
HelloFresh, Berlin, London
HelloFresh, Grand Prairie, TX
Data Operations Associate | New Graduate
Flexport, Shenzhen, CN
Zuora Subject Expert (Reporting)
Customer Support Representative
Tyro Payments, 155 Clarence St, Sydney, NSW, 2000
Customer Success Coach - High Velocity
Culture Amp, Melbourne