Business Development Analyst
AppLovin, Beijing, China
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface, negotiate and develop high-impact relationships with mobile game & app developers across China to build business partnerships and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, negotiate and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any publisher-focused technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure inventory is aligned with specific advertiser requirements.
- At least 1+ years in Sales/Business Development role, preferably in mobile advertising on the supply/Publisher side
- Exceptional client management skills, with proven success in business/client retention and business growth
- Deep understanding of industry issues, coupled with a vision for growth and passion to scale AppLovin’s position in industry space.
- Knowledge and experience of yield optimisation through direct Publisher relationships
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Proactive problem solving capabilities and outstanding interpersonal skills
- High level of written and oral communication skills with ability to communicate complex models and concepts.
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between China and US. Evening work can be done remotely.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Mandarin and English is required
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Coding experience is a strong plus. Specifically, if you have integrated an advertising SDK in the past.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it. We are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- Having worked at or founded a start-up is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Cyber Threat Intelligence Adjunct Instructor (Part Time IC)
SecureSet Academy, Denver
Product Content Writer
Human Performance Lab Intern
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Team Leader Bioinformatics (m/f)
Definiens, Definiens AG Munich
Lalamove, Hong Kong
User Experience Research Associate