AppLovin, Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and data scientists who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to billions of users daily. We use Java, C++, Redis, Scala, Spark, Aerospike, Vertica, PHP, Chef, Jenkins, Github.
- 1-3 years professional experience in software development
- Have good knowledge of PHP
- Be familiar with common frameworks, such as React, Redux, jQuery, Angular JS,
- Strong understanding of web architecture, security, cookies, reverse-proxies
- Have a solid knowledge of web debugging tools (Firebug or Chrome Developer Console)
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches/ Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit/ Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Full Stack Software Engineer
Big Health, San Francisco
Software Program Engineer, Tools and Processes - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Full Stack Developer (Python / Django) - Backstage
Backstage, Brooklyn, NY
Mechanical System Engineer
Palantir Technologies, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Machine Learning Engineer, Search and Discovery
Instacart, San Francisco