Excited by mobile? Have an interest in advertising? Always involved with the next, new technology? AppLovin is that place!
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
We are looking for an experienced full-time IT person who can facilitate the growth of employees at a fast paced and agile company. You would work with the existing IT team and work with Operations team on providing hardware support. You must be able to work well with others, have clear verbal and written communication, and be willing to travel.
- Manage, Inventory and secure 100s of laptops, monitors and phones
- Providing documentation and reproducible resolution steps
- Manage virtualized development environment
- Day to Day IT Tasks (Hardware issues, Software issues)
- Stay ahead of 0-day security issues and remediate as soon as possible
- Onboarding and Offboarding of Employees
- Travel and work between Palo Alto and San Francisco Offices
- Provide Remote Hands support for local and remote data centers
- Junior Level DevOps Tasks (Chef changes, testing environments)
- Linux sys admin experience: Chef, Python, Ruby, Bash
- Ability to manage continued employment growth at Applovin
- Patient and ability to work well with others
- Two-year technical degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar experience.
- IT Certifications in Networking and Security is a plus
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.