Manager/Sr. Manager, Business Development (Supply Side)
AppLovin, Beijing, China
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
Check out what it's like to work at AppLovin: https://vimeo.com/104580035
The AppLovin Business Development team develops and sustains partnerships with mobile game and application developers. A customer facing team, working closely with mobile platform publishers and developers. Coupling Strategic Sales, strong negotiation skills, a deep knowledge of industry trends, along with market analyses, the BD team transform new opportunities into long term relationships and endurable revenues.
- You will interface and develop relationships with mobile game & app developers in China to build business partnerships together and support company growth.
- Identify prospects, generate sales leads, and close new business via emails, calls, meetings, etc.
- Making sure we're actively forging business relationships with the Top 250 iOS & Android publishers.
- Network at events and meet-ups within the mobile gaming / application space to build business relationships and partnerships.
- Liaise with our internal technical teams regarding any highly technical queries, and provide customer support.
- Leverage competitive analysis and understand the mobile advertising landscape.
- 3+ years in Sales/Business Development role in mobile advertising, mobile gaming, or related industry.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Must be detail oriented and have strong work ethic.
- Must be flexible with the schedule and can work in the evenings due to time difference between US and Asia. Evening work can be done remotely.
- Ability to mentor and grow the Business Development team within China, as well as deliver strong results in a fast paced environment.
- Proactive problem solving capabilities & outstanding interpersonal skills.
- High level of written and oral communication skills in Chinese and English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
- Experience leading business development/sales teams in mobile advertising space.
- Coding experience is a plus. Specifically, if you have integrated an advertising SDK in the past.
- Proven interest in technology. Whether you’re an early adopter of gadgets, or an Excel whiz, or took a computer science class in school and loved it, we are a high tech and big data company, so you’ll be expected to interface with developers at times.
- You worked at a start-up, or were the founder of one is a plus. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even if their company failed!
- Company parties and events
- Opportunity to make meaningful contributions to a rapidly growing company
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Indigo, Boston, MA
Business Development Manager
Endurance International Group, Burlington, MA
CEO Office Business Partner to Sales
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Manager, In-Store Merchant Operations
DoorDash, Washington, D.C.
Enterprise Account Manager
Meetup, New York
Business and Corporate Development Manager