AppLovin, Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
As a member of the networking team, you are to assist in growing our data center locations and optimize our networking routes. We like to use bleeding edge tech and aren’t afraid to break things or be able to work under pressure. We are continuously adapting and are looking to expand our global footprint.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where mobile game developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
- Manage Routers, Switches, cross connects
- Ensure we have sufficient capacity as the company grows month over month
- Optimize and improve on networking configurations
- Improve and build on monitoring, alerting of networking events
- Participate in 24/7 on call rotation.
- Debugging and root cause analysis as issues arise.
- Some Linux sysadmin experience at a high level: Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash
- Networking knowledge in: TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, VLAN, Spanning Tree
- Vendor Experiences: Cumulus, Cisco, Arista, Juniper, Fortinet
- Ability to manage large scale distributed networks efficiently and effectively.
- Four-year college degree from a top university, preferably in Computer Science or similar.
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches, Fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit, Free laundry service
- Free gym membership
- Pet Friendly Office
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Software Engineer
Endurance International Group, Salt Lake City, Utah
Indigo, Boston, MA
Strategic Account Manager
Customer Success Manager
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Director of Mobile Engineering
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Addepar, New York, NY