Machine Learning Engineer (Optimizer)
AppLovin, Palo Alto, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin offers a comprehensive platform where app developers of all sizes can connect with their ideal consumers and get discovered. Founded in 2012, the company is focused on helping both indie and established developers grow with the expertise and insights they need to finance, market, and expand their businesses— all in one place. App developers view AppLovin as a trusted partner, the rare company that understands what it takes to succeed in the mobile app ecosystem and has the ability to help them reach their goals. Learn more at www.applovin.com.
The Palo Alto team comprises of smart, passionate engineers and data scientists who tackle challenging problems to scale mobile advertising to billions of users daily. We use Java, C++, Redis, Scala, Spark, Aerospike, Vertica, PHP, Chef, Jenkins, Github. We're looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to join our Optimizer team!
What You'll Do:
- Be responsible for architecting the ML models and how they're used in a production environment
- Given the opportunity to take your own ideas from hypothesis to A/B testing the solution in a live production environment
- Deal with real world challenges like sparsity of test data and real time updates for model.
- You love to program, solve problems and build stuff
- Have knowledge of C++, Java, Scala
- 2+ years of industry experience applying Machine Learning to large scale problems.
- Have a minimum of a BS and/or MS in Computer Science
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- 401k matching
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tester QA Junior (H/F)
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Manufacturing Systems Engineer
Carbon, Redwood City
Software Engineer - Core Experience
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Senior Software Engineer
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Systems Engineer Technical Lead
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Revinate, San Francisco, CA