AppLovin, Dublin or Berlin
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
At AppLovin, we handle over 70 billion ad requests and 150 terabytes a day, across seven global data centers. We operate at a scale seen by few others and more importantly provide a culture of trust, collaboration, and ownership. We are looking for engineers who are passionate, driven, and interested in solving hard problems at a large scale.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer to join our team in our Palo Alto or San Francisco office! The role will be responsible for interfacing with our largest publishers with any technical issues along with suggesting product improvements, testing new versions of the SDK, and working with partnering companies that help facilitate app monetization. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with AppLovin’s leadership - including VP's and Director's across teams, and to learn from many thought leaders in the industry, including our founders and lead engineers.
- Regularly resolve technical issues with large publishers and advertisers
- QA new releases of the SDKs
- Suggest new features and improvements to the SDKs
- Create processes for more efficient SDK QA cycles
- Prioritize the above based on need and opportunity
- 0-4 years of professional experience
- Basic mobile app development experience
- High level skills in Java and Objective-C
- Ability to prioritize workload based on need and opportunity
- Interest in learning new technology & passion for to problem solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Games Technology
- Unity and Python experience
- Mobile experience and knowledge of the mobile advertising landscape
- Health Insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Laundry Perk
- Gym Perk
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.
Want to learn more about AppLovin? Visit AppLovin's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager - Prezi AR
Director of Product, Merchandising
Shopify, Ottawa, Canada
Product Technical Writer
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Director, Product Design
Index Exchange, Toronto (Downtown)
Technical Program Manager
Justworks, New York, NY
Head of Product Management, Emerging Programs Pricing
Convoy, Seattle, Washington