Game Developer, Lion Studios
AppLovin, San Francisco, CA
AppLovin turns mobile into the medium of choice for advertisers.
AppLovin fuels the growth of many of the world’s most popular mobile games and game studios. Since 2012, the company’s technologies have been instrumental in driving the explosive growth of games from its studio partners and its own studios. AppLovin makes those same technologies available to all game developers, resulting in a richer mobile game ecosystem and better games for people everywhere. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally. Learn more at applovin.com.
AppLovin is one of Inc.‘s Best Workplaces and a recipient of the 2019 Glassdoor Top CEO employee’s choice award. The San Francisco Business Times’ awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work and the Workplace Wellness Award which recognizes businesses that are leaders in improving worker well-being.
Lion Studios is a dynamic studio that delivers captivating mobile app experiences to over a billion users around the world. Founded in 2018, Lion Studios has already helped drive twelve #1 overall free apps for iOS/Android and over ten which ranked in the top 10 overall. These titles include smash hit puzzle games Mr. Bullet, Happy Glass, Puzzle Fuzzle, and Love Balls, hyper-casual games I Peel Good and The Real Juggle, and idle hits Hooked Inc and Cash, Inc. Headquartered in San Francisco, California, Lion Studios is focused on helping app developers build profitable app businesses, offering the industry experience and creative services teams they need to reach their goals faster.
- Work with a team to develop and scale games in the mobile space
- Build technology and tools that can be leveraged across multiple projects
- Be flexible and willing to learn new technologies
- Optimize and fine tune code for performance
- Maintain existing codebases
- Tackle new challenges that arise during development
- 2+ years of industry experience developing real time 3D games
- Experience with modern game engine technologies (Unity, Unreal Engine 4, Cocos2d)
- Advanced knowledge of at least one programming language (C#, C/C++, Objective-C, Java)
- Excellent programming skills with solid understanding of software engineering techniques, methodologies and attention to detail
- Flexibility and willingness to learn new technologies as needed
- Positive and willing to tackle new challenges that arise during development
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative working environment within your team and beyond
- Development experience with version control software
- BA/BS degree in computer science, game development or related fields; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Mobile development experience (iOS and Android)
- Shipped at least one game and have a proven track record
- Passionate about the gaming / mobile app industry!
- Free medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Daily lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free public transit
- Free laundry service (wash/dry clean)
- Free gym membership
- Fun company parties and events
- Autonomy to make decisions in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible Time Off - work hard and take time when you need it
Interested? Send us your resume and let's talk!
About us AppLovin is a leading mobile marketing platform that helps the world's largest brands reach over two billion consumers globally with relevant content. The platform provides marketing automation that allows brands to acquire new consumers on mobile apps. The company has over 100 employees and is headquartered in Palo Alto with offices in San Francisco, New York, Dublin, Beijing, Tokyo, Seoul, and Berlin.